Monday, February 22, 2010

Silverado Ss All Wheel Drive For Sale 1998 LS1 Z28 Camaro A4?

1998 LS1 Z28 Camaro A4? - silverado ss all wheel drive for sale

Hello colleagues and customers. I have received some questions that I wanted, an influence of 98 on my Z28LS1. 1'st I take 1 / 4 mile times an advantage over smaller and lighter on the runway. I am currently well ZR1 or Z06, wheel-style art. Tires are 285/40/17 chrome if that means anything. I thought the weight per revolution, etc. Can I 2nd and "talk" to another computer or a Corvette SS, again, thinking of the fuel card, so if I do not want to seem stupid, but I do not know whether I am here, I ask. In the latter case, use what can other cars / trucks LS6 recording I buy at a scrap metal place. I was hoping that you are using a smaller pulley further in May for my car on the crank pulley. The fact is that one of my friends think using different crankshaft pulley on a GM truck, but notsure. Others are free mods I have done, it's something else I can do to get more power net. Exhaust is done, not sure whether the money, but I ran 13:10 @ 112 mph No rocker improvements? and I get a different driver and a Silverado or less, a lift and a better term, with a camshaft. Thank you very much. Im not trying to be cheap, but if possible, so why not. I forgot to ask, I may be a program on my laptop, and then buy the necessary cables to be able to agree. Your welcome to add any information that may apply to be quite capable. Ive every forum, but I have no exact information I am looking for and can not understand why they use the term as "May" I learned at SES is the service Enginger soon. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment