Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can Genital Warts Be Black Question About Genital Warts?

Question about genital warts? - can genital warts be black

I was at the place of my partner and I found myself turning to a prescription (from a medical doctor who has depression and needs) a psychiatrist, I noticed that something has been excluded by physicians Black - for 12 people. He said that the genital warts and warts in the anal canal? Colon. I was not worried by warts (as I had got myself in the past) - but how about in your anal canal? Only through anal sex, or it can spread? I was sorry that I suspect has been sexually abused in childhood, but I'm not 100% sure. I know it was very difficult for me to see - and I can not make peace with him, because he knows that I saw, and it will be changed. It is for a colonoscopy because of the bleedingBowel (canceled but the procedure) - Warts on the colon can be the cause? Any help would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment