Friday, February 12, 2010

Aflac Supplemental Pregnancy Insurance Supplemental Insurance While On Maternity Leave?

Supplemental Insurance while on maternity leave? - aflac supplemental pregnancy insurance

I'm due in April and want to know if anyone has an additional disability insurance with the help of living during the maternity leave taken under contract. My friend and I have agreed to remove me all summer and maybe the first year. This is the first child and do not want our baby to go to kindergarten. My friend is self employed and told me not to worry, but I wonder whether a pregnancy is considered pre-existing condition be covered and not some sort of plan AFLAC.
The company for which I do not work provide supplemental disability insurance, then this is not an option for me.
Moreover, if there is an additional health insurance from my current health insurance covers only 70% of the delivery value.

Thank you!

2 comments:

mommy of 2 said...

I get a little extra help from AFLAC. However, Aflac policies are working for me, because I live in Iowa, their strategies differ from state to state, according to state laws. In Iowa, I'm happy they messed with the booking as a disease, pregnancy or illness, so I included Aflac in its disease or illness and hospital policy. To make a long story short, I receive the money and my baby will receive the money individually (all combined into a single control) per day, but many'm hospital money for the birth or vaginal birth per second for up to 8 cash doctor visits per year, plus some other things I can not think of the top of the head, now.

I finished with about $ 2500, if my child is after the expiration date,You probably think I'm on water for 2 months without work.

Check with your nearest office of AFLAC.

Doodlest... said...

Pregnancy is not covered, but otherwise, maternity leave is voluntary, not a disability, so it would still not be covered.

Sorry, the only additional health insurance I could find (while working full time and thus not eligible for Medicaid) was getting a second job. Today, there are places that negotiate discounts, but you can see that with your current health insurance and therefore would not benefit.

Post a Comment