Monday, February 15, 2010

More Cervical Mucus Before Period After Conception Is It True Every Women Noticed They Have More Cervical Discharge Than Before ?

After conception is it true every women noticed they have more cervical discharge than before ? - more cervical mucus before period

i dont know the pregnant or not, but the date ttc.my mature on 21 June we had unprotected sex, 2 June, I found cm clear and slippery, but according to my cervical mucus has dried completely cm no, but get a little difficult to finger. I had no symptoms until Preggo. 8 days before PMS and cramps, but I still have my period.am are pregnant or not?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dishcharge yellow when I am in my 2WW with my second pregnancy lost) and yellow (cream.

Anonymous said...

I have not noticed much change in the download. However, to check if you are pregnant or wait until the menstruating. if not come take the test after 7 days. May God bless you. Take care.

Anonymous said...

No, my CM is not changed at all. I have not answered all if I was not wasting my time!

Anonymous said...

They have requested two questions here.

In response to the title question: No, not all opinions of women who carry most of the pass, but a few.

In response to whether or not pregnant: The only person who can answer with certainty, with your doctor.

Anonymous said...

I dishcharge yellow when I am in my 2WW with my second pregnancy lost) and yellow (cream.

Post a Comment